Here at ME Beauty Detroit I strive to be a fair business person. I believe that time is the most precious resource that one is given. The time we lose we never get back. To take full advantage of your personal treatment time at ME Beauty I encourage all clients to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled session. Sadly arriving just 5 minutes late will mean I have less time to dedicate to you and your service will be cut short. Fair is fair...I am governed by these rules as well. In the spirit of fairness I have laid out my cancellation policy rules as well as yours.
Cancellation Policy for ME
Since I value your time. I will notify you in writing and with a phone call if I am ever in an emergency situation and I have to cancel your scheduled session. I DO NOT CANCEL sessions if it's a slow day. I DO NOT CANCEL SESSIONS if I don't feel like coming in to work that day. I DO NOT CANCEL sessions if it's really nice or really crappy weather. I WILL CANCEL SESSIONS if a weather advisory has been issued. I WILL CANCEL SESSIONS if I am too ill to work or hospitalized.
- If I ever have to cancel your session your day of you will be discounted 50% of the service price for the inconvenience.
- If I don't call to cancel or reschedule your session and you show up for services. You will receive your services on ME and there will be no charge to you (in the case of my unexpected death this discount does not apply).
- If you are a Sticky BUNdler and I cancel your services last minute or no show for your session. You will be given a $25 credit towards the purchase of your next Sticky BUNdles.
Cancellation Policy for Clients
ME Beauty values and respects your sessions and your time. Time allocated for a session is reserved especially for you. If a schedule adjustment is necessary, to be fair to all 1800+ clients of ME Beauty competing for the same 50 sessions weekly. I ask that all new and current clients supply a credit card to have on file.* In the event that I do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations, the following fees will be applied to your card:
- You may cancel your appointment without charge anytime before the close of business on the business day preceding your appointment.
- Same day cancellations* will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price. (This was adjusted from full price to be fair)
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service. NO EXCEPTIONS
- If you are a Sticky BUNdler and you cancel last minute or no show for an appointment . You will be charged a $25 fee at your next session.
Updated on 10/26/2017 For the small group of people that are concerned with leaving their card on file with ME Beauty, LLC. Here's link to all of the companies that have experienced data breaches since 2005-2017. ME Beauty, LLC is NOT on the list.
Confirmations via Email
As a courtesy, ME Beauty will send an email to confirm your appointment immediately after booking. A reminder will also be sent via email 24 hours prior to your appointment date. Please make sure that I have your current email address and phone number on file. It remains your responsibility to remember your session date and time to avoid late arrivals, missed sessions and cancellation fees.
ME Beauty accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. No personal checks are accepted.
*same day cancellation is an appointment that is not rescheduled for a later time on the same day.
*Calling or emailing and asking if I can make an exception in your case wastes time. The same rules apply to everyone.
I Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To:
- Anyone with any skin condition I suspect may be contagious.
- Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
- Anyone in ill health that I suspect may be contagious, or I fear could be further harmed by my services.
- Rude, mean, or disrespectful people. Anyone that make sexually inappropriate advances or comments.